Cheqan Nigeria Limited is a MAKERS OF “HI TECH” SURFACE COATINGS-PAINTS, INKS, SPECIALLITY COATINGS & COLOURANTS. We manufacture standard products. However on arrangement, some of our products can be customized to meet specific requirements. Cheqan Nigeria Limited operates all over the country, supplying on a basis an extensive range of high performance coatings manufactured to high technical standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ACCOUNT OFFICER
- Takes care of the financial bookkeeping and records of an organization. Their duties include recording transactions, payments and expenses and processing invoices. They also send out bills and invoices, follow up on overdue payments and ensure that a company’s invoices and payments match up correctly by cross-checking the original document to the company’s record. Account Officers work with other professionals in the accounting department like Bookkeepers and Account Clerks to make sure the company’s finances are accurately recorded.
- Creating and processing invoices with a great system from an invoice factor company
- Cross-checking invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy
- Managing a company’s accounts payable and receivable
- Sending bills and invoices to clients
- Tracking organization expenses
- Processing refunds
- Working with collection agencies on overdue payments
- Communicating with clients regarding billing and payments
- CERTIFICATE: B.Sc/HND in accounting.
• AGE: 35 years and below
• SEX: Female
Application Closing Date 30th March, 2022. How to Apply. Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to 9/11 Nando Crescent, Off Yisa Oladimije, UBA, U turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba. Cheqannigeria@yahoo.com. Please contact 08141518197 or 08172026238.
NOTE: Applicants must reside in Lagos.